Back to The Top
2010 National Championship Venue Information
(1) 100-meter orientation:
1. Map scale: 1:1000
2. Map contour distance: 1 meter
3. Terrain characteristics and precautions: 100 meters oriented as a commercial area square, close to the main roads of the city, the ground is mostly artificially paved with hard ground, with artificial greening. The greening lights are not marked on the map, and athletes should not step on it. There are many tourists in the square, so please avoid it.
4. Clothing suggestion: It is forbidden to wear steel nail directional shoes.
(2) Middle distance race:
1. Map scale: 1:7500
2. Map contour distance: 5 meters
3. Drawing standard: ISSOM2000
4. Terrain features and precautions: The middle-distance venue is about 1600 meters above sea level. It belongs to the southwest mountainous landform. There are intercity arterial roads outside the competition venue and the traffic is heavy. Athletes are not allowed to enter this section during the competition. There are soil cliffs in the farming land, most of which are more than 2 meters, and some cliffs are 20-30 meters. Athletes pay attention to safety. The soil is mainly clay and gravel soil, which is slippery and sticky to shoes after rain. The vegetation includes pine forest, plantation forest, cash crop forest, arable land, shrub forest, etc. The prickly prickly tree in cash crop forest is indicated by slow or jogging on the map. Please choose carefully to pass. There are generally jogging or slow-walking shrubs and weeds at the bottom of the forest. There are residential areas and restricted areas in the competition area. Please be careful not to enter the restricted areas in the picture. The competition venue is grazing, mostly cattle and sheep, so athletes should pay attention to avoiding it.
5. Clothing recommendations: long trousers, leg guards, and directional shoes with steel spikes can be worn.
Middle distance race venue photos
(3) Short distance race:
1. Scale: 1:4000
2. Contour distance: 2 meters
3. Drawing standard: ISSOM2007
4. Topographic features and precautions: The site is an open square and flower park with good passability. The undulating drop is within 20 meters, and it is prohibited to cross trampling flowers or nurseries in the site. There are waters in the park and wading is prohibited. There are many tourists, so pay attention to safety when running.
5. Dress recommendations: short shorts and sports shoes are good for non-slip, but directional shoes with spikes are not allowed.
Sprint venue photos