深圳市华瑞健实业有限公司版权所有 粤ICP备05041226号 网站建设：中企动力 深圳
Back to The Top
Links： Hua Ruijian Orienteering | China Radio and Orienteering Association | IOF | National Department of Sport | All China Sports Federation | Hong Kong Orienteering Association
2010 Cross-Strait, Hong Kong and Macau Orienteering Open-Pre-Announcement
Organizer: Aeronautical Radio Model Sports Management Center of the State Sports General Administration
China Orienteering Association Hong Kong Orienteering Association
Organizer: People's Government of Guanyinge Town, Boluo County, Huizhou City
Guangzhou Tuorui Outdoor Sports Service Co., Ltd.
Hong Kong Orienteering Association
2. Competition time
December 24-27, 2010.
3. Competition location
Guanyinge Town, Boluo County, Huizhou City, Guangdong Province
Fourth, the competition schedule
December 24: Registration
December 25: Opening Ceremony, Relay Race, Preliminary Race of 100m Race
December 26: Long distance race
December 27: Short distance race 100 meters finals closing ceremony
On December 28-30, "Looking for a Beautiful China" Youth Orienteering Training Camp in Four Places of the Taiwan Strait (to be announced separately).
5. Competition category
Long distance race, short distance race, 100 meters race:
If the number of participants in a certain group is particularly small, the organizing committee has the right to merge the competition groups. When the number of people in a certain group exceeds 120, they will be automatically divided into groups A and B, and the rankings will be awarded separately.
Three-bar relay race:
* Mix (mixed group) is only for relay races
6. Participation methods (mainland players):
(1) Each team can apply for one leader and one coach; there is no limit for athletes of each age group.
(2) For the adult men's M21C group and adult women's W21C group, only club athletes (non-student athletes) who have trained for less than one year can register.
(3) The relay has 3 strokes.
(4) Athletes can report to the higher difficulty group, and women's athletes can report to the corresponding men's group.
(5) All athletes, coaches, and team leaders participating in the competition must apply for "personal accident insurance" during the competition period (the insured amount is not less than RMB 200,000, the insurance limit for minors is not less than RMB 100,000, and additional medical care is required. Ten thousand yuan). When registering, a copy of the insurance document must be submitted. Those without insurance are not allowed to participate.
7. Competition method:
(1) Execute according to "Orienteering Competition Rules" (2008 Edition).
(2) The starting method of the athletes is determined by the arbitration committee, and the starting order is determined by a random lottery by the computer.
(3) Event supervision, arbitration, and main referees are selected by the China Orienteering Association and the Hong Kong Orienteering Association.
(4) Anyone who has objections to competition results, referees' enforcement, qualifications of participating athletes, etc., must submit the "Appeal Report" signed by the team leader and 500 yuan appeal fee to the organizing committee within 60 minutes of the announcement of the competition results. Admissible. If the case is won, the original amount of the appeal fee will be refunded.
(5) Practice competition: Not provided.
(6) Restricted area: Guanyinge Town, Boluo County, time limit: from now to December 24, 2010.
8. Registration time:
From now until 24:00 on December 13th, please see Annex 1 for the registration form.
9. Registration fee:
Each team's participation fees are borne by themselves. The amount of registration fee:
Category A Participate in the three-day (25th-27th) event:
For those who register before 24:00 on November 30, the registration fee is RMB 200 per person;
For those who register after 24:00 on November 30, the registration fee is RMB 250 per person;
Registration will not be accepted after 24:00 on December 13th.
Category B Participants in one-day or two-day events:
Calculated on a daily basis, the registration fee for each day of the event is RMB 100 per person.
10. Food and lodging information:
(1) Self-care for board and lodging, and self-care for meals, accommodation and transportation.
The conference will provide information on hotels in Luoyang Town, Boluo City, and the team will contact and book on their own. The conference can provide daily transportation to and from the competition area, Luoyang Town-Guanyinge Town, a fixed time in the morning from Luoyang Town, the return time is within half an hour after the effective time of the event, the cost is 30 yuan/person/day. If you need this transportation service, please select it in the registration form.
(2) The organizing committee uniformly arranges accommodation
(Priority is given to players participating in all events. The number of rooms is limited, first reported first served):
Class A: Live in Guanyinge Town Hotel, within walking distance to and from the competition area. Check-in days: 24-26, check-out on 27th
A1: Single bed room 110 yuan/room/day, can accommodate 2 people, please indicate in the registration form.
A2: Double room 80 yuan/person/day.
Class B Self-service camping area in Guanyinge Town, 25 yuan/person, unlimited time.
Camping sites are provided, tents and cooking utensils are provided, and you can walk to and from the competition area. During the competition, the camp provides temporary toilets, showers, and water and electricity. There is a meat and vegetable market in Guanyinge Town, where contestants can cook their own food at the camp.
(3) The organizing committee will uniformly arrange catering (the number of seats is limited, first served, first served):
F1 round meal, 200 yuan/person/4 days. Dinner on the 24th-lunch on the 27th.
* As the organizing committee needs to book hotels and catering in advance, if the participating units or individuals cannot stay and eat as scheduled, the organizing committee will not make any refunds.
* More room and board information will be announced in the next announcement
11. Matters needing attention in registration:
See the official announcement document for the official registration form.
Group registration needs to fill in the team name, if there is a team logo LOGO, you can send the logo file together with the registration form to the organizing committee (greater than 300DPI), which will be used for making commemorative t-shirts. If the registration email contains the team logo LOGO, it will be considered as a participant The team agreed that the LOGO should be printed on the commemorative t-shirt.
12. Time for the next announcement:
Before December 1, 2010.
13. The regulations are interpreted by the China Orienteering Association.
14. Matters not covered in this regulation and supplementary notices will be issued by the organizing committee in a timely manner, and can be inquired on the official website of the China Orienteering Association www.oacn.org.
15. Contact information:
(1) Executing contractor
Guangzhou Tuorui Outdoor Sports Service Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Ms. Liang Ruiying
Contact address: Room 2704/2804, Block G, Oriental Pearl, No. 725, Tianhe North Road, Guangzhou
Telephone: +86 020-33875771, +86 020-38825342/+86 020-38201884
Fax: +86 020-38825342
(2) China Orienteering Association
Contact person: Li Deli
Contact address: No. 14 A, Dongli Middle District, Temple of Heaven, Beijing (100061)
Contact number: 010-67050885 Fax: 010-67050899
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.oacn.org
(3) Hong Kong Orienteering Association
Contact person: Ms. Hong Jiayi
Contact address: Room 1014, Olympic Building, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Contact number: +852 2504 8111 Fax: +852 2577 5595
(4) Hong Kong Orienteering Association
Contact person: Mr. Chen Zhicheng
Contact address: Jinfeng Industrial Building, No. 144-150 Dalian Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong
Room E, 19th Floor, Phase I
Contact number: +852 2421 3408 Fax: +852 3007 2272