Back to The Top
2010 National Student Orienteering Classic Competition Rules
1. Approved unit:
Joint Secretariat of the Student Sports Association of the Ministry of Education
Sanya Municipal People's Government
Hainan Provincial Department of Education
China University Student Orienteering Training Center
Shanghai Ya Ning Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
4. Competition time and place:
Time: around the end of November 2010 (due to the impact of the floods in Hainan, see the supplementary notice for the specific time)
Location: Hainan. Sanya
5. Competition items and categories:
(1) Competition items:
1. One-hundred-meter orientation; (3 males and 3 females per unit can be reported)
2. Short distance race;
3. Middle distance race; (each unit can report 3 men and 3 women)
4. Points race; (Athletes who have not signed up for the middle distance race can sign up for the points race)
5. Relay race (each unit can be reported to a male and female team, each team has 3 people);
6. Team competition (each unit can be reported as a male and female team, 4 people per team)
In addition, athletes participating in the finals of the National College Tour are limited to three events: sprint, integral and team competition
1. Elite group
1), college elite group (18 schools that can recruit high-level oriented athletes);
2), college elite group A (undergraduate colleges);
3), college elite group B (college colleges);
4), high school elite group;
2. Ordinary group
1) Group A of colleges and universities (undergraduate colleges);
2) Group B of colleges and universities (collegiate colleges);
3) High school group (including secondary vocational school);
4) Junior high school group;
5) Open group (school club, association, surveying and mapping unit); Group A (high school); Group B (middle school);
6) Adult group (teachers and orientation enthusiasts);
7), the finals of the tour
6. Entry method:
(1) Each unit is limited to one team, and one team leader and one coach can be reported. Participating athletes are limited to five men and five women (the elite group does not account for this quota).
(2) Each team needs to register online and register online for Chinese students. According to this procedure, correctly fill in the group, event and finger card number of each athlete. At the same time, send the electronic version of the registration form to the association's mailbox email@example.com.
(3) All participating athletes must use special finger cards for student orienteering events.
(4) All colleges, associations, clubs, surveying and mapping units that meet the requirements of the competition regulations can sign up to participate.
7. Qualifications and registration of athletes:
(1) The list of qualifications for the elite group will be published on November 1 by the China Student Orientation Network (www.socn.org) (Athletes from 18 high-level colleges and universities belong to the elite group of colleges and universities)
(2) Student athletes participating in this competition must be students with formal school status. Participating student athletes must register at the Joint Secretariat of the Student Sports Association of the Ministry of Education, and be issued a "National Student Athlete Registration Card" after passing the examination.
(3) General Sports Association registration: the person in charge of the athlete’s school logs in to the event registration center (126.96.36.199) on the website of the Student Sports Association of the Ministry of Education to register the athlete online. The registration officer of the Joint Secretariat of the Sports Association examines and approves and issues registration cards. Contact person: Zhao Xing, 010-66093818
In accordance with the "National Student Athlete Registration Management Measures", each registered athlete is charged a cost and handling fee of 20 yuan per year. The registration fee is paid when registering at the venue.
(4) Registration of the Chinese Student Orientation Association: Athletes who have not registered with the Chinese Student Orientation Association need to log in to the Chinese Student Orienteering Association website (www.socn.org) for online athlete registration. Newly registered athletes who need to be equipped with a new finger card will Finger cards will be issued at the time of registration, and the cost of the finger cards and handling fee of 80 yuan per person will be charged.
(5) The 2010 National Student Orienteering Championships short-distance, middle-distance, and points events, the top three athletes in the college group and high school group (round trip transportation expenses are borne by themselves, other expenses are borne by the organizer). Need to report to the elite group
(6) The fourth to sixteenth runners in each category of the short distance, middle distance, and integral events in the 2010 National Student Orienteering Championships; (all expenses are at your own expense). Need to report to the elite group
(7) The top three players in the men's and women's teams and the champion team of the team competition in each sub-station of the first National College Tour Tournament are eligible to participate in the finals.
(8) There are no restrictions on the qualifications and number of participating teams in the general group of this competition. Teams that have achieved excellent results in national, provincial and municipal orienteering competitions are particularly invited to register for the competition.
(9) If the number of participants in a certain group is very small, the competition organizing committee has the right to merge the group into other groups.
(10) Student athletes who have not gone through the registration procedures and have not used the dedicated finger card for student orienteering events are not allowed to participate. The deadline for registration and registration is November 20. Student athletes must bring their original student ID and second-generation ID card during the competition to prepare for qualification review;
8. Competition method:
(1) The competition shall be implemented in accordance with the "Orienteering Competition Rules (Trial)".
(2) The starting method of the athletes is determined by the arbitration committee, and the starting order is determined by a random drawing by the computer.
(3) Referees are selected by the organizer.
(4) This competition uses the Chinahealth electronic clocking and timing system produced by Shenzhen Huaruijian Company designated by the China University Sports Association.
9. Ranking admission and methods:
(1) Admission method for individual rankings: each category will admit the top 8 of each individual event, the top three will be awarded medals and certificates, and the other rankings will be awarded award certificates. (Insufficient groups, the ranking minus one for admission)
(2) Admission method for group rankings: the top 8 in each category will be admitted, the top three will be awarded with trophies, and the four to eight will be awarded with medals
(3) The scoring method of the group ranking: the scores of the top 16 individual individual items are calculated according to 18, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1; The top sixteen in the relay race will be calculated with double the points; the top sixteen in the team race will be calculated with the three times the points: the one with the highest points will be ranked first. There is no group ranking for the open group and adult group
(4) According to the particularity of the directional competition, the rankings obtained by the provincial teams in the competition will be counted in parallel with other provincial and municipal teams;
(5) Set up sportsmanship award: select the sportsmanship award representative team, athletes, coaches, and referees, each of which will be awarded medals or certificates. The selection conditions and methods are shown in the order book.
10. Registration and registration:
(1) Athletes participating in the competition must fax the registration form to the office of the China Student Orienteering Association before November 20, and send the electronic registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org at the same time.
Contact: Tel: 0731-88821244?? Fax: 0731-88822644
(2) Time and place of registration:
Time to be determined
Location: To be determined
11. Safety management:
(1) The participating teams need to strengthen internal management and implement the responsibility system of leading the team throughout the process.
(2) All athletes and coaches (and team leaders) participating in the competition must apply for personal accident insurance at the local insurance company (including on the way to and from the competition area and during the competition, the insurance limit shall not be less than 200,000). At the time of registration, insurance documents (copy) must be submitted for inspection. Units that have not applied for insurance are not allowed to participate in the competition.
(3) Participants are not allowed to eat and lodging outside by themselves during the competition.
(1) Each team shall pay for the participation fee
Registration fee: All participating athletes, coaches, and team leaders need to pay the registration fee. The registration fee for members of the China Student Orientation Association in 2010 is 100 yuan/person, and the registration fee for non-members is 200 yuan/person.
Board and lodging expenses: 100 yuan per person per day
1. Anyone who appeals to the athletes’ scores, qualifications, and referees’ judgments must submit the “Appeal Report” signed by the team leader and an appeal fee of 1,000 yuan to the Organizing Committee within one hour of the announcement of the competition results. Acceptance, if the original amount of the appeal fee is returned, if the appeal is invalid, the appeal fee will be submitted to the organizing committee for processing.
2. Please pay attention to the follow-up supplementary notice: the official website of the Chinese Student Orienteering Association (www.socn.org)
14. The right to interpret this regulation belongs to the organizer.