深圳市华瑞健实业有限公司版权所有 粤ICP备05041226号 网站建设：中企动力 深圳
Back to The Top
Links： Hua Ruijian Orienteering | China Radio and Orienteering Association | IOF | National Department of Sport | All China Sports Federation | Hong Kong Orienteering Association
"National Fitness, Energetic China" series of events | "Shenzhen to the future" Smart Orientation Competition is here!
2020 is an extraordinary year. The new crown epidemic has disrupted people's pace of life and work arrangements. Under the strong leadership of the Party Central Committee and the joint efforts of the people across the country, China’s epidemic prevention and control situation has continued to improve, the order of production and life has been accelerated, and the overall promotion of epidemic prevention and control and economic and social development has achieved positive results.
2020 is the 40th anniversary of the establishment of Shenzhen's special economic zone, and it is also a crucial year for the construction of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and the pioneering demonstration zone of socialism with Chinese characteristics to be fully rolled out and advanced in depth. This year, the Sino-US trade war has intensified. The United States has imposed sanctions on Chinese high-tech companies, especially companies such as "Huawei", "ZTE" and "DJI" located in Shenzhen, one after another, and the high-tech breakthrough war has been magnificent. However, our Chinese government and ordinary people have a strategic "fixed" force and a clear goal and a "direction" for the future.
In order to further popularize scientific fitness knowledge, enrich people’s sports and cultural life, improve immunity, boost morale, and show that Shenzhen’s people’s minds are "fixed" and the future "direction" is clear, the "National Fitness and Vigorous China" series of events are organized. "Shenzhen to the future" National Fitness Orientation Competition is here!
All China Sports Federation
Overall operating unit
China Sports Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Huaruijian Sports Technology Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Orienteering Association
Shenzhen Merchants Sub-district Office
Southern University of Science and Technology
Shenzhen Qixiang Life Technology Co., Ltd.
02 Competition time and place
Competition time: September 19, 2020-September 25, 2020 at 12:00
Competition location: Lianhuashan Park, Shenzhen University, Southern University of Science and Technology
03 Competition items and categories
Competition item: Orienteering points competition
(The specified time is 50 minutes, the effective time is 60 minutes, and 10 points will be deducted for every 1 minute overtime)
Competition group: men's group, women's group
04 Competition schedule
05 Entry requirements
(1) Athletes must have the ability to participate in orienteering activities (including physical, technical and adaptability to weather, etc.), and the participating teams and individuals are fully responsible for their own safety.
(2) Patients with the following diseases are not allowed to register for the competition: patients with hypertension and cerebrovascular disease, patients with heart disease and myocarditis, patients with diabetes, patients with coronary artery disease and severe arrhythmia, and other people who are not suitable for exercise.
06 Competition method
(1) The competition implements the latest "Orienteering Competition Rules" approved by the State Sports General Administration;
(2) Timer materials: use the Ono Orientation app software released by Shenzhen Huaruijian Sports Technology Co., Ltd.;
(3) The starting sequence of the athletes: the athletes go to the starting point to punch in and start by themselves.
All participants who register and complete the competition will receive an electronic certificate of completion.
08 Registration and check-in
(1) Registration time
1. Registration date
From September 19, 2020 to September 25, 2020, 12 o'clock, registration can be made at any time before the game.
2. ways of registration
Use the Ono Orienteering app software released by Shenzhen Huaruijian Sports Technology Co., Ltd. to register for the corresponding event.
Android system: search for "Ono Orientation" to download and install the app;
Apple system: search for "Ono Orientation" in the Apple App Store to download and install;
For users who have installed Ono Orientation before, please upgrade to the latest version.
Note: The latest version of the Android system is 2.2.0, and the latest version of the Apple system is 2.1.9 (Apple store is under review, please download and install after the 2.1.9 version is approved.
3. Registration Consultation
Contact: Chen Xianhao Tel: 18588226190
(2) Registration: No need to report, go to the competition venue by yourself.
(3) Other information
1. Terrain characteristics and precautions: The venue is a park type with waters. Wading is strictly forbidden during the competition. Pay attention to avoiding pedestrians and vehicles.
2. During the competition, the orientation organizing committee will purchase "personal accident insurance" (the insurance limit for adults is not less than 200,000 yuan, and the insurance limit for minors is not less than 100,000 yuan) and "accidental injury medical insurance" (insured The quota is not less than RMB 20,000).
When one of the following problems occurs during the competition, the organizing committee will, depending on the seriousness of the situation, punish the contestants for canceling the results and qualifications of the "Fitness for All, Active China" orientation competition.
(1) Sign up with a false age or a false identity;
(2) Violating the rules of this orienteering competition;
(3) Failing to pass the end point repeatedly as required;
(4) Disobey the command of the event staff, interfere with the event, gather crowds to cause trouble, and fight;
(5) Uncivilized behavior (such as drowning, littering, etc.);
(6) Other violations of the rules and regulations.
10 Appeals and discipline
(1) All participating athletes must carefully read the "Declaration of Legal Responsibility Exemption and Right Disclaimer of the Orienteering "Ding Shenzhen to the Future" (see the attachment for details), hereinafter referred to as the "Disclaimer", and agree to the declaration.
(2) Strictly abide by the instructions and rules of the competition during the competition.
(3) The Organizing Committee of the "National Fitness, Active China" Orienteering Tournament has the final right to interpret this regulation.
Matters not notice.