深圳市华瑞健实业有限公司版权所有 粤ICP备05041226号 网站建设：中企动力 深圳
Back to The Top
Links： Hua Ruijian Orienteering | China Radio and Orienteering Association | IOF | National Department of Sport | All China Sports Federation | Hong Kong Orienteering Association
"Ding Shenzhen to the Future" National Fitness Orientation Competition | Sihai Park Concentrated Competition Registration Open
The "National Fitness and Vitality China" series of events is an important measure for the implementation of the National Fitness Plan (2016-2020) and the Implementation Measures of the National Physical Exercise Standards. It is an exemplary national fitness event launched by the State Sports General Administration. The National Fitness Orientation Tournament is one of the series of "National Fitness Energetic China", which includes the Smart Orientation Tournament (held at Lianhua Mountain, Shenzhen University and Southern University of Science and Technology, lasting one week) and concentrated competition. The “Ding Shenzhen to the Future” National Fitness Orienteering Competition will be held on September 26, 2020 in Sihai Park, Shenzhen.
In order to ensure the orderly progress of the centralized competition registration and other work, the relevant matters are notified as follows:
The National Fitness Orienteering Concentration of "Ding Shenzhen to the Future" has five groups including elite men's group, elite women's group, open men's group, open women's group, and parent-child group, with 200 participants.
All China Sports Federation
Overall operating unit
China Sports Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Huaruijian Sports Technology Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Orienteering Association
Shenzhen Merchants Sub-district Office
Southern University of Science and Technology
Shenzhen Qixiang Life Technology Co., Ltd.
02 Competition time and place
Competition time: September 26, 2020
Competition location: Shenzhen Sihai Park
03 Contest categories and projects
Competition categories: elite men's group, elite women's group, open men's group, open women's group,
Parent-child group (children over 6 years old and under 12 years old, limited to one big and one small or two big and one small)
Competition item: Orienteering short distance race
05 Entry requirements
1. Shenzhen oriented enthusiasts, various enterprises and institutions, schools, social groups and individuals have successfully registered on the "National Fitness Information Service Platform" (www.qmjs88.cn), and provided corresponding certificates.
2. Participants must provide relevant certificates such as Guangdong Province/i Shenzhen in accordance with the requirements of epidemic prevention and control, and those who do not match the information are not allowed to participate;
3. Cross-border competitions of athletes from other provinces and cities are temporarily not accepted. For special circumstances, supplementary notice shall prevail;
4. Only those who meet all the above conditions can register for the competition.
(2) Health guarantee
1. Athletes must have the ability to participate in orienteering competitions (including physical, technical and adaptability to weather, etc.), and the participating teams and individuals are fully responsible for their own safety.
2. Athletes should provide proof that they have not been to a high-risk area within the past 14 days when registering, and I should not conceal the relevant medical history, otherwise, the economic and legal responsibilities arising therefrom shall be borne by the responsible person.
3. Participating units should also strengthen the health and safety management of their team members. If special situations are found, they should actively report to the organizing committee and cooperate with the epidemic prevention and control department for isolation and disposal.
(3) Read and print out the "Declaration of Exemption of Legal Liability and Disclaimer of Rights" (see attachment for details), and submit it to the registration office when registering after signing. Those who have not signed are not allowed to participate.
06 Competition method
(1) The competition implements the latest "Orienteering Competition Rules" approved by the State Sports General Administration;
(2) Timer material: use Chinahealth electronic clocking and timing system produced by Shenzhen Huaruijian Industrial Co., Ltd.;
(3) Starting sequence of athletes:
Orienteering sprint races are randomly drawn by a computer on an individual basis and arranged at equal intervals, starting at intervals.
07 Placement Admission and Rewards
08Registration and registration
(1) Registration time
1. Registration date: from now until 12:00 on September 24, 2020
(Limited quota, first-served first-served, deadline for full quota.)
2. ways of registration
"National Fitness Information Service Platform" (www.qmjs88.cn); see the registration steps for details.
3. Registration Consultation
Contact: Huang Hongjie Tel: 15017229393
1. Registration time: September 26, 2020
2. Registration location: Shenzhen Sihai Grand Stage
3. Registration process: sign in; check registration information and qualification review; provide a disclaimer; receive the event package, scan the QR code to join the event information release group; the registration is over.
(3) Other information
1. Terrain characteristics and precautions: The venue is a park type with waters. Wading is strictly forbidden during the competition. Pay attention to avoiding pedestrians and vehicles.
2. During the competition, the orientation organizing committee will purchase "personal accident insurance" (the insurance limit for adults is not less than 200,000 yuan, and the insurance limit for minors is not less than 100,000 yuan) and "accidental injury medical insurance" (insured The quota is not less than RMB 20,000).
When one of the following problems occurs during the competition, the organizing committee will, depending on the seriousness of the situation, punish the contestants for canceling the results and qualifications of the "Fitness for All, Active China" orientation competition.
(1) Sign up with a false age or a false identity;
(2) Violating the rules of this orienteering competition;
(3) Refusing to listen to dissuasion after the time of the competition, stopping the competition, or re-entering the competition field after quitting the competition;
(4) Failing to pass the terminal repeatedly as required;
(5) Alter or cover up the number bib privately;
(6) Disobey the command of the event staff, interfere with the event, gather crowds to make trouble, fight and fight;
(7) Uncivilized behavior (such as drowning, littering, etc.);
(8) Other violations of the rules and regulations.
10 Appeals and discipline
(1) All participating athletes must carefully read the "Declaration of Legal Responsibility Exemption and Disclaimer of Rights for the "Shenzhen to the Future" Orienteering Competition" (see attachment for details), hereinafter referred to as "Disclaimer". When registering, you must sign the "Disclaimer" on the spot. The "Disclaimer" of underage athletes must also have the signature of their guardian. Those who have not signed and provided the "Disclaimer" on the spot are not allowed to participate. Disclaimer
(2) Strictly abide by the instructions and rules of the competition during the competition.
(3) If there is any objection to the results of the competition, a written complaint shall be submitted to the Arbitration Committee of the Competition Special Committee within 30 minutes after the official results of the competition are announced, and a deposit of 500 yuan shall be paid. The deposit for successful appeals will be refunded, and if the appeal fails, it will not be refunded. .
(4) The Organizing Committee of the "National Fitness, Active China" Orienteering Tournament has the final right to interpret this regulation.
Matters not notice.