深圳市华瑞健实业有限公司版权所有 粤ICP备05041226号 网站建设：中企动力 深圳
Back to The Top
Links： Hua Ruijian Orienteering | China Radio and Orienteering Association | IOF | National Department of Sport | All China Sports Federation | Hong Kong Orienteering Association
[Reprinted by Hua Ruijian] Notice of the Ministry of Education of the General Administration of Sports on Issuing Opinions on Deepening the Integration of Sports and Education to Promote the Healthy Development of Adolescents
Body Fat (2020) No. 1
The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government, Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps, relevant ministries and commissions of the State Council, and relevant institutions directly under the Central Government:
The "Opinions on Deepening the Integration of Sports and Education and Promoting the Healthy Development of Adolescents" has been deliberated and approved at the 13th meeting of the Central Committee for Comprehensive Deepening Reform. With the approval of the State Council, it is hereby issued to you. Please implement it carefully in light of actual conditions.
General Administration of Sports Ministry of Education
August 31, 2020
Opinions on deepening the integration of sports and education to promote the healthy development of young people
In order to implement the important instructions of General Secretary Jinping on building a strong sports country and the spirit of the National Education Conference, give full play to the leading role of the party committee and the government, deepen the integration of sports and education with Chinese characteristics, promote the coordinated development of youth cultural learning and physical exercise, and promote youth health Growing up, tempering the will, perfecting personality, and cultivating socialist builders and successors with comprehensive development of morality, intelligence, physical fitness, and labor. With the consent of the State Council, the following opinions are hereby provided in accordance with the principle of "integrated design and integrated promotion":
1. Strengthen school physical education
(1) Establish the education philosophy of health first, open physical education to all students, help students enjoy fun in physical exercises, strengthen their physical fitness, improve their personality, temper their will, and achieve civilized spirit and barbaric physique.
(2) Carry out a variety of after-school training and competition activities, expand the coverage and participation of intra-school and inter-school sports competitions, and organize selective competitions such as winter and summer camps. Support social forces to enter schools through government purchases of services, enrich school sports activities, and strengthen military training for young students.
(3) Large, middle and elementary schools build school representative teams on the basis of extensive intramural competitions and participate in regional and even national leagues. For schools with outstanding performance, the education department, in conjunction with the sports department, will provide appropriate incentives for the training of teachers and coaches. Encourage colleges and universities that build high-level sports teams to establish teams for collective ball games such as football, basketball, and volleyball, and encourage middle schools to establish football, basketball, and volleyball school representative teams.
(4) Supporting the establishment of youth sports clubs in large, middle and elementary schools, and formulating subsidy policies for PE teachers’ extracurricular tutoring and the calculation of class hours and workload in organizing competitions.
(5) Improve the legal system related to school sports and amend the "Regulations on School Sports Work." The Ministry of Education and the General Administration of Sports jointly formulate school sports standards. The education department should work with the sports, health and health departments to strengthen the evaluation, guidance, and supervision of school physical education, after-school training, competitions, and student physical health monitoring.
(6) Include physical education subjects into the scope of junior and senior high school level examinations, and include subjects for scoring in the middle school entrance examination, scientifically determine and gradually increase the scores, and initiate research on the use of physical literacy in college enrollment.
(7) Speed up the construction of sports colleges and universities, enrich and improve the construction of the physical education system. Strengthen the research on basic theories of sports and give full play to its role as a think tank in project development, scientific research training, and talent training. Sports colleges and ordinary colleges with separate admissions for sports have increased their efforts to train high-level coaches and referees. Build sports vocational colleges, strengthen the construction of related majors, select and build relevant vocational skills grade certificates, and train youth training coaches in primary and middle schools.
(8) Establish football, basketball, and volleyball colleges in sports colleges and universities, and explore the establishment of independent football, basketball, and volleyball colleges at the junior and undergraduate levels.
2. Improve the youth sports event system
(9) Compulsory education, high school and college student sports events are jointly organized by the education and sports departments to draw up event plans and unify registration qualifications. Professional youth sports events are sponsored by individual associations and coordinated by the Student Sports Association of the Ministry of Education.
(10) The education and sports departments integrate school competitions, U series competitions and other youth sports events at all levels, and establish four types of sports events that are divided into semesters (elementary school, junior high school, high school, university), and cross-regional (county, city, province, and country). Class-level youth sports competition system, using spare time to organize intra-school competitions, weekends to organize inter-school competitions, and vacations to organize cross-regional and national competitions.
(11) The National Youth Games and the National Student Games were merged and renamed the National Student (Youth) Games, led by the Ministry of Education, with the cooperation of the General Administration of Sports, and specific matters such as group setting, organization and implementation, and competition arrangements were determined by the organizing committee.
(12) Accelerate the promotion of the separation of sports industry associations from administrative agencies, give full play to the professionalism and authority of individual associations, and actively cooperate with the Student Sports Association of the Ministry of Education, taking football, basketball, volleyball, ice and snow and other sports as the guidance, and according to the project The characteristics and progress of reforms are actively advancing.
(13) The education and physical education departments formulate unified standards for the level certification of the sports level of school students and jointly evaluate them.
(14) The performance of athletes participating in the World University Games, World Middle School Games, World Individual Student Events, National Games, National Student (Youth) Games, National Individual Championship Track and Field, Swimming, Shooting and other events shall be included in the award evaluation of the sports and education departments. mechanism.
3. Strengthen the construction of traditional sports schools and high-level sports teams in colleges and universities
(15) In accordance with the school sports model of "one school, one product" and "one school with multiple products", the original sports traditional project school and the sports characteristic school are integrated, and the education and sports departments jointly evaluate the sports traditional characteristic school. Education and sports departments work together to improve competitions and teacher training in schools with traditional sports characteristics. The education department supports excellent sports schools with traditional characteristics to establish high-level sports teams, and provides corresponding policy support. The sports department opens up various training activities for young people, accepts school students to participate in their spare time, promotes the opening of public sports venues to students for free or low fees, and promotes the improvement of school sports.
(16) Make full use of winter and summer camp activities, with traditional sports schools as the main object, implement sports skills training, and organize forces to provide professional sports training and guidance to improve the sports level of traditional sports schools.
(17) Education and sports departments evaluate the development of traditional sports schools every two years and formulate corresponding work plans.
(18) The education and sports departments jointly build high-level sports teams in colleges and universities, and further standardize the project layout, enrollment scale, entrance examination, assessment and evaluation. Encourage colleges and universities to actively apply for the establishment of high-level sports teams, rationally plan the coverage of high-level sports team enrollment projects, and increase the enrollment of high-level sports teams.
(19) The education department should improve and strengthen the relevant policies for the cultural education of high-level athletes in colleges and universities, through the credit system, extension of the school system, personalized teaching, supplementary lessons, etc., without reducing the academic standards and ensuring the quality of education and teaching, to be excellent Create conditions for athletes to complete their studies.
(20) The sports and education departments promote the construction of national and provincial teams to link up with the construction of high-level sports teams in colleges and universities, provide strong support in the training, competition, and guarantee of high-level sports teams, and include them as reserve talents in competitive sports Cultivation sequence. A certain percentage of outstanding athletes and sports teams will be selected to enter the provincial and national teams in accordance with open, fair and just procedures, and they will be responsible for the corresponding international competition tasks on behalf of the country.
4.deepen the reform of sports schools
(21) Promote the reform of sports schools at all levels and various types, while highlighting the professional characteristics of sports schools and the training tasks of sports reserve talents, promote the establishment of a youth sports training center, equipped with a team of compound coaches, and cooperate with the local middle school in an appropriate manner. Primary schools cooperate to provide venues, facilities, teaching services, teachers, etc.
(22) Continue to implement the "Guiding Opinions on Further Strengthening Athletes' Cultural Education and Athlete Guarantee Work", incorporate all the cultural education of compulsory sports school-age students into the national education system, and provide adequate and excellent cultural teachers, Strengthen education and teaching management. Encourage sports schools and primary and secondary schools to strengthen cooperation to provide young athletes with better educational resources, create better educational conditions, and continuously improve their cultural and educational level.
(23) Ensure that sports school teachers enjoy the same treatment as local ordinary primary and secondary schools or secondary vocational school teachers in terms of professional title evaluation, continuing education, etc., and reasonable wages and salaries are guaranteed.
(24) Encourage sports school coaches to participate in physical education and extracurricular sports activities, provide students with special sports skills training services, and receive remuneration in accordance with regulations.
5. Standardize social sports organizations
(25) Encourage the development of youth sports clubs, establish a well-connected social sports club competition, training and training system, implement relevant tax policies, and provide policy support in areas such as venues. The Ministry of Education and the General Administration of Sports jointly formulate the admission standards for social sports clubs to enter the campus, and the school independently selects the cooperative club. At the same time, it is necessary to strengthen supervision during and after the event, improve the business environment, stimulate market vitality, and avoid the possibility of administrative examination and approval in disguised form due to the joint identification of clubs.
(26) Support social sports organizations to provide guidance for school sports activities and popularize sports skills. Where conditions permit, the government can purchase services from social sports organizations to provide physical education and coaching services for primary and secondary schools that lack physical education teachers.
6. Vigorously train physical education teachers and coaches
(27) Implement the "Administrative Measures for Part-time Teachers of School Sports and Aesthetic Education", formulate a system for outstanding retired athletes to enter the campus to serve as physical education teachers and coaches, and formulate a system for teachers and coaches from sports schools and other sports systems to teach in primary and secondary schools and cultural lessons in primary and secondary schools Teachers teach in sports schools. Unblock the channels for outstanding retired athletes and coaches to enter schools and serve as physical education teachers, and explore the training after entry.
(28) Select excellent physical education teachers to participate in various sports skills training to enhance physical education and after-school training capabilities.
(29) formulate a system for setting up full-time and part-time coaches in universities, middle and elementary schools, and clarify the evaluation of coaches' titles and career development space.
7. strengthen policy guarantees
(30) Research and formulate policies for the evaluation of students with specialties in sports, guarantees for advancement, explore flexible school status and other systems, adopt comprehensive measures to create development space for students with specialties in sports, and provide students who are willing to become professional athletes with a path to advancement, so as to relieve the worries of the future.
(31) Encourage localities to establish and improve a “one-stop” talent system based on traditional sports schools. Primary schools, junior high schools, and high schools form counterpart promotion units to carry out sports training for the same project to solve the problem of sports talents’ advancement.
(32) Strengthen the shared use of site facilities, and encourage compatible construction site facilities such as stock land and houses, green land, underground space, and building roofs. Support the opening of venues and facilities to young people for free or at low fees, and incorporate the development of youth sports into the comprehensive evaluation system of large stadiums. Encourage the use of venues and facilities to create or introduce social sports organizations and provide more charity sports activities.
(33) Strictly regulate the training, competition and mobility of young athletes, strengthen the management of the athletes' agents, resolutely implement the training compensation policy, and earnestly ensure that "who trains will benefit."
(34) Intensify the publicity and broadcast of youth sports events and activities, and create a good atmosphere where the whole society pays attention to and values youth sports.
8. Strengthen organization and implementation
(35) The establishment is led by the General Office of the State Council, the Ministry of Education, and the General Administration of Sports, with the Central Propaganda Department, the Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Civil Affairs, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, the Ministry of Natural Resources, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, and the Health Commission. The inter-ministerial joint conference system for youth sports work involving the State Administration of Taxation, the State Administration of Market Supervision, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League and other departments is in principle convened every six months to study and solve existing problems, and major issues are reported to the State Council for decision according to procedures.
(36) Consolidate local responsibilities. We will fully mobilize local enthusiasm through policy guidance such as coordinating resources and strengthening assessment.
(37) Establish a joint supervision mechanism, and regularly evaluate the implementation of policies related to national fitness and competitive sports in the integration of sports and education, and seriously hold accountable for ineffective implementation.
The article is reprinted to the official website of the General Administration of Sports of China, if there is any infringement, please contact to delete