Back to The Top
[Education information] Shenzhen officially launched free post-class service for primary and secondary schools
It's the beginning of the year again
Shenzhen Education further promotes major measures to benefit the people and facilitate the people
"Mom no longer has to worry
Can't pick me up from school on time! "
A few days ago, the Shenzhen Municipal Education Bureau officially issued
"Shenzhen Compulsory Education Stage
Opinions on the implementation of school after-school services"
(Hereinafter referred to as "Implementation Opinions")
From the beginning of spring 2021
Progress in batches and steadily
School after-school service in the compulsory education stage
Let's see it with Xiaobian!
Persist in education to benefit the people
Highlight the four "favors"
The issuance of the "Implementation Opinions" is another education project launched by our city based on the starting point of successfully running people's satisfaction education and the principle of government leadership and school responsibility. The municipal and district education departments will guide and promote schools to integrate internal and external resources, coordinate and organize implementation, provide free after-school services to students in need of compulsory education, and also provide a platform for promoting students' healthy growth and improving students' comprehensive quality.
The promulgation and implementation of the "Implementation Opinions" strive to achieve the "four benefits":
Conducive to solving the difficulty of parents picking up and dropping off their children;
Conducive to the use of public resources to develop students' interest and expertise;
Conducive to explore the realization of primary school students to complete their homework in school;
Conducive to enhancing parents' sense of educational attainment.
Adhere to the principle of inclusive public welfare
After-school services are provided to students free of charge
The “Implementation Opinions” clarified that the school’s after-school services adhere to the principle of inclusive public welfare and are included in the government funding guarantee at the standard of 1,000 yuan per student per year. Schools and off-campus institutions and individuals who purchase services shall not charge students and parents any fees.
Draw opinions from all walks of life
Optimize a series of supporting measures
On the basis of the "Implementation Opinions" (Draft for Soliciting Opinions) in November 2020, the Municipal Education Bureau once again organized the district education department heads, principals, teacher representatives, and experts and scholars to participate in the revision of the "Implementation Opinions". In-depth research and discussion, earnestly absorbing various constructive opinions and suggestions, and perfecting the "Implementation Opinions".
The "Implementation Opinions" mainly improve the service time, service methods, teacher burden, student burden reduction, fund management, parent participation and other content that parents and schools are concerned about, and further improve the security system. On the one hand, it strives to meet the needs of parents and strives to "multiple benefits" in after-school services. On the other hand, it fully considers the implementation conditions of the school, guides the school to rationally arrange the workload of in-service teachers, actively integrates and utilizes social resources, parent resources, and retired teacher resources to establish The introduction and management mechanism of educational resources such as third-party professional institutions to realize the collaborative education of home, school, and community.
Flexible and diverse methods
Strive to make parents satisfied and students like it
The "Implementation Opinions" clarified that schools can, in principle, provide 1-2 class hours of after-school services after school in the afternoon of normal school days according to the actual situation of different grades and stages, and the end time shall not exceed 18:00.
What are the after-school services? The "Implementation Opinions" propose that schools should effectively integrate high-quality educational resources inside and outside the school, and organize club activities, sports and art activities that are conducive to the overall development of students and cultivate interests and specialties; they can also carry out students' independent homework, independent reading, and independent cooperation. Learning activities such as inquiry and teacher Q&A will be coordinated to arrange for teachers to look after them, and teachers will provide Q&A and guidance to students in need; they can also organize students to nearby community activity centers, children’s palaces, science and technology museums, high-tech enterprises, moral education bases, and museums according to local conditions , Art galleries, concert halls, cultural centers and other places to carry out various activities such as visits, learning, training, and experience. However, collective teaching and unified supplementary lessons are not allowed, and no additional homework of any kind is allowed for students.
Whether to participate in after-school services and which types of projects to participate in is up to students and parents to decide on their own and register voluntarily according to their needs
Strengthen supervision and management
Improve after-school service quality
In order to ensure the quality of after-school service, the "Implementation Opinions" require all district education departments and schools to establish after-school service work leadership groups to formulate implementation plans and rules; the school establishes a special after-school service quality supervision organization, and establishes after-school service performance evaluation and Record system, regular supervision and evaluation of after-school service projects; encourage district education departments and schools to create and use after-school service management information platform to strengthen the supervision and quality management of after-school service work. To
After-school services are inseparable from the active cooperation and support of parents. Schools should clarify the pick-up time and safety responsibilities of parents, and can also guide willing and qualified parents to participate in after-school service work, and invite parents to supervise the quality of after-school service items.
The following is the full text of the notice
Notice of the Shenzhen Municipal Bureau of Education on Issuing the Opinions on the Implementation of After-School Services in Shenzhen's Compulsory Education Stage
In order to implement the "Guiding Opinions of the General Office of the Ministry of Education on Doing a Good Job in After-school Services for Primary and Secondary School Students" (Jiaoji Yiting  No. 2) and the "Guiding Opinions of the Department of Education of Guangdong Province on Doing a Good Job in After-School Services for Primary and Secondary School Students Opinions" (Yuejiaoji  No. 9), the following implementation opinions are hereby provided for the comprehensive implementation of after-school services (hereinafter referred to as "school after-school services") in schools in the city's compulsory education stage:
1. Guiding ideology
Guided by Xi Jinping’s Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, fully implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Plenary Sessions of the 19th Central Committee, and the spirit of the National Education Conference, and thoroughly study and implement General Secretary Xi Jinping’s attendance at Shenzhen Economy Celebrating the 40th anniversary of the establishment of the Special Economic Zone and inspecting important speeches and important instructions in Guangdong and Shenzhen, adhere to the "five education simultaneously", implement the fundamental task of Lide and foster people, and provide the city’s primary and secondary school students with a safe, orderly, healthy and up-to-earth public welfare program at the compulsory education stage. Inclusive and colorful after-school services, establish a sound guarantee system and management mechanism, provide a platform for promoting the healthy growth of students and improving the overall quality of students, so that parents have more happiness and a sense of real gain.
2. Implementation principles
(1) Adhere to the principle of government leadership and school responsibility. Under the leadership of the government, schools in the city's compulsory education stage are promoted to fully carry out after-school services. Schools specifically implement and assume main responsibilities, integrate all resources, encourage active participation of in-service teachers and retired teachers in schools, or solve the problem of insufficient resources in schools through the purchase of social services.
(2) Adhere to the principle of simultaneously developing five educations and teaching students in accordance with their aptitude. Adhere to the party's educational policy, actively carry out various educational service activities that are conducive to improving students' ideological and moral character, academic level, physical and mental health, artistic quality and social practice, and teach students in accordance with their aptitude to meet the diverse needs of students' growth.
(3) Adhere to the principle of quality first and inclusive public welfare. Public and private schools in the city's compulsory education stage fully carry out after-school services, check after-school service items, and effectively monitor quality. Students and parents voluntarily choose to participate, and the relevant funds are guaranteed by the government, and parents are not allowed to charge fees.
3. Service object and time
(1) Service target: all students enrolled in public and private schools in the compulsory education stage.
(2) Service hours: In principle, after school on normal school days, after school until 18:00, after-school services are provided for 1-2 class hours. Each school can adjust it according to the specific conditions of different school stages.
4. Service content and methods
The school effectively integrates internal and external resources to provide after-school services to students in need.
(1) Organize and carry out practical activities such as club activities, "One Hour of Campus Sports", and "2+1" Sports Art that are conducive to the overall development and personality development of students.
(2) Carry out learning activities such as students' independent cooperative inquiry, independent homework, independent reading and teacher answering questions.
(3) Integrate resources and introduce social institutions to provide after-school service projects for students in accordance with standardized procedures.
(4) According to local conditions, organize students to visit, study, train, experience and other venues nearby community activity centers, children's palaces, science and technology museums, high-tech enterprises, moral education bases, museums, art galleries, concert halls, cultural centers and other venues.
5, service requirements
(1) Encourage and support the school's faculty and staff to participate in after-school services based on their own conditions and the overall arrangements of the school, under the premise of completing the school's normal duties and tasks in accordance with the quality and quantity. Faculty and staff participating in after-school services shall not be affiliated with social institutions.
(2) The school plans to set up after-school service projects. It is necessary to select the social institutions and individuals participating in the service, to properly control the entrance, supervision, and assessment, and bidding according to relevant financial regulations, publicizing and accepting supervision.
The selection of the school’s after-school service items includes but not limited to qualified social institutions, college teachers and retired teachers with the ability to guide, teachers (instructors) of social institutions such as children’s palaces, cultural centers, science and technology centers, sports clubs, scientists, and athletes. , Coaches, artists, skilled craftsmen, folk artists and other professionals in various fields, other public welfare individuals, parents and volunteers that meet the needs of the activity.
(3) The after-school service projects carried out by the school shall not assign any form of homework to students, and shall not use the after-school service as an extension of school teaching for collective teaching or unified supplementary lessons.
(4) Schools should strengthen the review of after-school service items to ensure service quality and ideological safety.
6. Fund management
(1) Funding guarantee. Each school’s special budget for after-school services is based on the standard of 1,000 yuan per student per year as the control number, scientifically planned, and implemented project management and reporting. Public schools are included in the school's annual department budget according to the project; private schools are prepared by the education administrative department at the same level, included in the annual department budget, and allocated by the education administrative department to the designated private school supervision account. The education administrative departments of each district can establish a special fund review and management mechanism for private schools based on the development of the region, and steadily promote the implementation of the funds required for after-school services of private schools during the compulsory education stage in the district.
(2) The scope of use. The implementation costs of after-school services include the purchase of social institutions and personal services, development or purchase items, the purchase of low-value consumables, the remuneration of the school's faculty and staff to participate in after-school services, and other necessary transportation and security fees.
School faculty and staff participate in the after-school service and labor remuneration, according to the "Opinions of the General Office of the Shenzhen Municipal People's Government on Further Strengthening the Management of Lunch Breaks for Students in Compulsory Education (Shenfu Bangui  No. 8)".
(3) Regulatory requirements. All district education administrative departments and schools must establish and improve fund management and use and annual performance evaluation systems, strictly implement national and municipal financial management regulations, must not offset the unit's public expenditure budget, and consciously accept the supervision of the finance, audit and superior authorities.
Each school prepares, reports and calculates the special funds for after-school services according to the actual number of students enrolled in the school, and the special funds are used exclusively to clarify project performance goals. Before closing the annual financial account until March of the next year, publicize the expenditures of the after-school services of the previous year. The surplus funds of public schools will be recovered by the financial department or transferred to the next year, and the surplus funds of private schools will be carried forward to the next year. Schools must not intercept, squeeze and misappropriate funds to ensure effective use of funds and improve the efficiency of fund use.
7. Organizational Guarantee
(1) Strengthen organization and management. Carrying out school after-school services for compulsory education is an important people's livelihood project implemented by the municipal party committee and government. Educational administrative departments and schools in all districts should attach great importance to strengthening overall coordination, standardizing daily management, and establishing a sound system of openness and publicity. All district education administrative departments shall establish after-school service work leadership agencies and formulate implementation plans and rules in their respective districts; each school shall set up a work leading group headed by the principal, clarify the responsible departments, and take full responsibility for and implement the school’s after-school service related work. To
(2) Ensure safety first. Schools should strengthen the safety management of after-school services; implement a normal implementation mechanism for epidemic prevention and control, clarify the safety management responsibilities and epidemic prevention requirements of all levels of personnel within the school, formulate work specifications, emergency plans, and epidemic prevention and control measures, and use them well School-related and student-related insurance ensures the health and life safety of teachers and students. For those outside the school entering the school, the qualification review and background investigation shall be strengthened.
(3) Strengthen supervision and evaluation. The municipal and district education administrative departments, together with the finance and auditing departments, regularly carry out special inspections and evaluations on the use of after-school service funds and the services of social institutions. The inspection and evaluation results are one of the important contents of the school’s annual assessment and will be used as an after-school organization in the future. Reference basis for service items. Educational administrative departments in all districts should strengthen the supervision of private school fees, strictly review the funds of private schools' after-school service projects, and implement the payment of labor remuneration for private school teachers. The school should establish a special school after-school service quality supervision organization, establish a school after-school service performance evaluation and filing system, and conduct regular supervision and evaluation of after-school service projects. Those who use special funds for after-school services in violation of regulations, charge indiscriminately, or conduct collective teaching, and make up classes in a unified manner shall be investigated and dealt with seriously and the relevant personnel shall be held accountable in accordance with laws and regulations.
(4) Strengthen information management. Encourage district education administrative departments and schools to create after-school service management information platforms, use information technology to realize after-school service project supervision and management, realize the selection, management, service and performance evaluation of social institutions, and realize project resource information sharing.
(5) Increase publicity efforts. The municipal and district education administrative departments and schools should fully summarize the good practices and new highlights in the implementation of after-school services, and regularly conduct case summaries and publicity and promotion of schools with good results. Use television, the Internet, newspapers, Weibo, WeChat and other media to regularly publicize and report on the development of services, play a positive and positive guiding role, and guide the whole society and parents to actively support, participate in and supervise after-school services.
8. Implementation date
The "Implementation Opinions" shall be implemented on March 5, 2021, and shall be valid for 5 years. If the previous regulations are inconsistent with this opinion, this opinion shall prevail.
Source: Shenzhen Education, Shenzhen Release