Back to The Top
Registration for the 2021 Nanshan Youth Orienteering Championships has begun
2021 Nanshan Youth Orienteering Championship
Shenzhen Nanshan District Culture, Radio, Television, Tourism and Sports Bureau
Education Bureau of Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Shenzhen Nanshan Sports Federation
Shenzhen Orienteering Association
From now until June 5, 2021
June 20 2021
The location will be announced the day before the competition due to confidentiality requirements
Middle distance race
100 meters race
Free registration for this competition
Student status in Nanshan District or
Children and teenagers whose athletes are registered in Nanshan District
1. U8 group (group under 9 years old)
Those who were born after January 1, 2012 and have the ability to compete independently;
2. U10 group (10-11 years old)
Those born between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2011;
3. U12 group (12-13 years old)
Those born between January 1, 2008 and December 31, 2009;
4. U14 group (14-15 years old)
Those born between January 1, 2006 and December 31, 2007;
5. U16 group (16-18 years old)
Those born between January 1, 2003 and December 31, 2005.
1. Register as a unified unit, each unit is limited to 1 team, each team can report 1 leader, 2 coaches, and each group is limited to 6 male and female athletes.
2. In the sprint and middle distance competitions, each unit and each event are limited to 3 male and female athletes; (the sprint and middle distance competitions at the same time, one person can only report one of them).
3. There is no limit to the number of applicants for the 100 meters race
1. The participating teams follow the official account of "Shenzhen Orienteering Association";
2. Click the link below to get the registration form, fill it out and send it to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please complete the registration form before June 5, 2021. If you have any other questions, you can communicate with your contact person;
Contact: Zeng Hongfa
4. The list of athletes will not be changed after the registration deadline, and late registration will not be accepted.
Admission rankings and rewards
(1) The top eight entries in each project category will be admitted, and those with less than 8 participants (including 8 participants) or less will be admitted by minus one.
(2) Medals and awards will be given to the top three winners in each category; and the top 4-8 awards will be given to the top 4-8 winners.
(3) The top eight places in the sprint race, middle distance race and 100m race will be scored as 9, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1, respectively. When the rankings of individual performance items are tied, the next one or more places in the tie will be vacated, and the score of the empty ranking and the score obtained by adding the average of the ranking will be used as the score value of the tie.
(1) Group total score award
The total team score award is calculated based on the sum of the scores of each unit in each group competition, and the top eight team scores are awarded (if the number of registered teams is 8 or less, the actual number of participating teams will be admitted). The highest total score is ranked first; the total score equals the number of champions, the number of champions equals the number of runners-up, and so on.
(2) Sportsmanship Award
The "Sportsmanship Award Sports Team" is selected according to the number of participating teams at a ratio of 3:1.
The "Sportsmanship Award Athlete" is selected according to the 5:1 ratio of the number of applicants for each team.
Set up an award for "excellent referees": selection is based on the number of referees taking part in a ratio of 5:1.
Set up the "Excellent Coach" award: selected according to the number of participating teams at a ratio of 3:1.
Epidemic prevention requirements
On the day of the competition, they were in good health without any discomfort, and the body temperature measured on the spot was below 37.3;
This event only supports athletes from low-risk areas to register for the competition. If the area where the participant is located is upgraded to a medium or high-risk area after registration, the organizing committee will disqualify the competition;
Keep social distancing on the day of the competition. All participants need to take temperature measurements, ID verification and health code monitoring before entering the assembly area. They must wear masks throughout the competition to maintain a safe social distancing.
No contact with patients or suspects of the new crown 14 days before the game;
If the team members do not meet the epidemic prevention requirements, the organizing committee of this tournament has the right to cancel their qualifications.