|Beautiful Spring Hotel
|Team leader coach meeting
|Beautiful Spring Hotel
|Opening ceremony, medium distance, point competition
|Short distance race
|Relay race and closing ceremony
|Campus and Beautiful Spring Hotel
二、 Check-in location：
(1) Check-in location: Meili Spring Hotel, address: Sanya Meili Spring Hotel, Sanya Bay, Sanya City, Hainan Province, at the airport intersection of Phoenix Avenue 0898-88346888
(2) Free shuttle service is provided in Sanya urban area. Please report the flight, train and bus schedule and time to the event organizing committee 5 days in advance so as to arrange the transfer, otherwise the event organizing committee will not accept the transfer;
(3) If you need to make arrangements for your arrival in Sanya in advance, please contact the Organizing Committee of the Games at your own expense.
(4) Sanya Phoenix Airport and Railway Station pick up the station (December 8 is the day of pick up, and no pick up will be arranged on other days)
3、 Provide pickup information:
All teams are required to arrange for pick up and pick up the contestants, and provide the relevant information, such as the name of the unit, contact person, contact person's mobile phone, flight number or train number, arrival date, number of people, to the organizing committee by fax or e-mail 5 days before the competition.
Contact person in charge of airport and station pickup: Tan Shanyun 13976180331 Fax: 0898-88258592;
4、 General Assembly services
(1) In response to the national environmental protection policy, each contestant is required to bring his/her own grooming equipment (toothbrush, toothpaste, facial cleanser, towel, water cup, slippers)
(2) Provide the service of booking air tickets, train tickets and long-distance bus tickets (please fill in the return order and provide the name, flight, train number, return location and time and other details 15 days in advance for the preparation of the Organizing Committee of the Games); Contact: Tan Shanyun 13976180331
(4) Fee standard for participating families: 400 yuan/person/day (including food, accommodation and transportation to the venue)
(5) Since the invoices are printed by the tax control machine, the units that need to issue invoices will be uniformly registered in Shanghai by the conference affairs group and sent to each school after being opened. Please understand.
(6) If you need to remit the entry fee, please remit it to:
Name: Shanghai Yaning International Travel Service Co., Ltd
Bank of deposit: Agricultural Bank of China Minhang District South Mall Sub-branch
Account No.: 03413000040015090
Name: Hu Lei
Bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Account No.: 622200101103233798
5、 Event related matters:
（1） In order to ensure the fairness and impartiality of the competition, all participating units are not allowed to enter Sanya urban area for training and competition before the competition. Once found, the participating units will be disqualified from the competition.
（2） The deadline for registration and registration is November 28. The sports teams that have not yet gone through the registration and registration procedures should go through the relevant procedures as soon as possible, and will not accept the registration after the expiration of the time limit. The announced elite athletes who fail to complete the registration within the specified time shall be deemed as abandoning the competition.
（3） Registration procedures: 1. First register and register on the China Student Orientation Network (www.socn. org), 2. Please send the registration form to the Association's mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org 。 Please indicate the gender of the team leader and coach respectively, so as to arrange accommodation. 3. Please fax the sealed application form to the office of the China Students Orienteering Association: 0731-88822644
（4） When the representative teams register, if they need to change the athletes and events, they need to obtain the consent of the sponsor and pay the change fee of 50 yuan per person. Changing the athletes or changing the events without the consent of the China Student Orienteering Association will be considered as cheating. Once found, they will cancel their achievements and the subsequent competitions.
6、 Notes on the registration of the National University Campus Orienteering Tour
1. Please send the results of each sub-station to the association mailbox as soon as possible. The contestants of each sub-race do not need to register online, they just need to send the registration form to the association mailbox and fax it to the association office.
2. Tourists should present their student ID cards and second-generation ID cards for qualification review when registering. The athletes who enter the finals must be non-professionals who have formal student status in the host schools of the sub-stations and have not participated in national competitions.
3. Tourists can sign up for short distance, point competition and team competition. Each unit can only form one team, consisting of two men and two women.
4. Tourists are required to pay the registration fee (100 yuan/person for member units and 200 yuan/person for non-member units), and the accommodation is provided by the organizing committee for free. The departure time is before 12:00 on the 12th.
5. Tourists will be uniformly arranged by the organizing committee and pay a deposit of 500 yuan at the time of check-in. The deposit will be returned when the card is returned after the game, and the loss will be compensated according to the price.
According to the provisions of the Competition Rules of this competition, the team leaders, coaches and athletes who have not handled the "personal accident insurance" (including the way to and from the competition area and during the competition) will not be allowed to participate in the competition. The amount of insurance shall not be less than 200000. Those who have not handled the insurance procedures can apply for insurance at the registration site
8、 Chief of Sanya of the event organizing committee: Ya Bing; Tel: 13876799077; Fax: 0898-88258592; Email: email@example.com
Organizing Committee of 2010 National Student Orienteering Classic
November 23, 2010