1、 Competition time:
Event time: 13:00 -- 17:00 on Sunday, March 13, 2011
Registration deadline: 14:00, March 9, 2011
Release time of departure schedule: 14:00, March 11, 2011 (news column of www.chinahealth.cn)
Dashahe Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Ultra short distance (100 meters) individual race+short distance individual race
Production: Zhong Guoxing and Che Yanbin in March 2009, scale: 1:4000, contour distance: 2.5m, implementation specification: ISS0M2007, have held the 2009 Shenzhen Student Orienteering Competition and the 2010 Suizhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Cup Orienteering Cross-country Challenge.
5、 Terrain and vegetation: The terrain is characterized by a trapezoidal platform with high height in the middle and low sides, a drop of less than 30, a steep slope, rich and diverse vegetation, and many valuable flowers and trees and thorns.
6、 Entry tips:
1. It is suggested that contestants wear trousers and leg protectors (there are many thorns on the west side of the venue);
2. It is not recommended to wear directional shoes with iron nails (there are many hard roads);
3. There are many stores and washrooms in the event center. Please bring your own tents and rain gear if there is no rain shelter;
4. The fast food hall on the second floor of the American "M" and "* Home" hypermarkets can be seen 100m outside the steps of the east gate of the park;
5. About the parking lot: 60 parking spaces in the park are closed to buses with more than 35 seats.
7、 Registration and fees:
1. Collective registration: collective registration by schools and units (registration deadline is 4 days before the competition)
Registration fee: 600 yuan/game (20 people are eligible for each game, and more than 20 people will be charged according to individual registration)
2. Individual registration: 35 yuan/person/game;
3. Those who are late to report their names: 45 yuan/person/game;
4. The participants on the day of the competition will be 35 yuan/person/game, and the competition center will randomly arrange the entry groups.
5. Deposit for electronic time indicator card: 100 yuan per person or 300 yuan per unit. If the indicator card is lost, it shall be compensated for 100 yuan per unit according to the price
6. Please purchase insurance by yourself, and the insurance fee is not included in the registration fee
Registration contact: Tao Wusong Tel: 26504266 13826584386
Registration email: email@example.com
Registration form download: 2011 Shenzhen Orienteering League General Rules. doc
1 Take bus 325 or 326 at Huanggang Port to "Taoyuan Village Station" and turn to bus 58 to "Mixing Plant Station" and walk to the event center; (80 minutes)
2 Take a 392 bus to the "Songpingshan Station" at the underground transfer station of the Window of the World subway station. The bridge is the west gate of the park, and then turn right to the event center after climbing the steps; Or take bus 54, 26, 43, 66 at Exit A of Window of the World to the "Mixing Plant Station" and walk to the event center; (30 minutes)
3 Take the 19th or 392 bus to the east of Xilizhen Hospital to the "Songpingshan Station". The bridge is the west gate of the park, and then turn right to the event center after climbing the steps; Or take 43, 66, 67 to the "mixing plant station" and walk to the event center; (20 minutes)
4 Self-driving route: All vehicles must go to the North Ring Road on the roads around the venue before entering the event center. There are no other roads to pass.
After entering Beihuan Avenue from west to east, turn around at the interchange of Beihuan Shahe East Road about 450 meters in front of the main entrance of the park and enter the event center;
Vehicles from Shahe West Road turn around and enter the event center at the Shahe West Interchange, about 450 meters in front of the main entrance of the park;
9、 Event process:
13:00-13:40 Start to check in and collect data and pay for the card
13:40-14:00 Attendance check
14:00-16:00 Competitors start
10、 The right to interpret this announcement belongs to Shenzhen Orienteering Association.
"UU Five-colored Flowers for Universiade" 2011 Shenzhen Orienteering League Disclaimer
I voluntarily participate in the 2011 Shenzhen Orienteering League and issue the following disclaimer:
1. The items involved in this competition have high requirements on the physical fitness and skills of the participants. The organizer has given a comprehensive and complete reminder of the risks that may be faced and the measures to avoid risks. I have sufficient knowledge of the high risks and possible adverse consequences of the competition and other related matters, and have a full grasp of the risk prevention measures.
2. I am in good physical and mental health, without illness, disability or other circumstances that may affect my participation in the competition. I guarantee that the relevant certificates presented to the organizer at the time of registration, including basic personal information and physical examination certificate, are true, legal and valid without any concealment.
3. During the competition, I will obey the organizer's activity arrangement, and I will be fully responsible for all consequences caused by personal actions or concealment of personal actual conditions (medical history, physical condition and other conditions).
3. I will exempt the Shenzhen Orienteering Association and its staff from the relevant responsibilities, and protect them from any claims for personal injury and property losses suffered by me during the competition.
I have read this disclaimer and have clearly understood, understood, mastered and fully accepted all the contents and meanings of this disclaimer.
★ Welcome to Universiade UU Five-color Flower Shenzhen Directional League First Announcement. doc ★