Instructions on online registration and registration
All participating units:
In order to make the management of student orienteering events scientific and procedural, ensure the fairness and impartiality of student events, and promote the healthy and sustainable development of student orienteering in China. China Student Orientation Association has implemented online registration and registration since 2010, and has received good results. The online registration and registration system for the 2011 National Student Orienteering Championship has been opened, and the deadline is July 5. The specific requirements are as follows:
1. All participating athletes must register on the website of the Joint Secretariat of the Student Sports Association of the Ministry of Education (22.214.171.124, which must upload photos, student ID cards and scanned copies of second-generation ID cards). Unregistered athletes are not allowed to participate in the competition.
2. All competitors must register and register on the Chinese Student Orientation Network at the same time. All information must be filled in truthfully. All information cannot be changed after the registration deadline. If the entry is affected due to the error of the information filled in by yourself, you will be responsible for it.
3. The student orientation network registration must also upload photos, student ID cards and scanned copies of second-generation ID cards. The photos need to be uploaded with 2-inch ID photos, and the second-generation ID cards only need to be scanned and uploaded on the front.
4. In order to ensure the stability and compatibility of the equipment, all participating athletes need to uniformly use the special finger card for the student orienteering match (the finger card with the logo of the student orienteering association).
5. After each new entrant completes online registration and registration, the organizing committee will assign a unique card and distribute it to each sports team at the registration site. Athletes can participate in subsequent events (student championships, elite competitions and other student orienteering series events) with a special finger card, which can be used by their newly registered athletes in the event after changing the information of the registered athletes.
6. Any athlete who has registered can directly carry the finger card with the logo of the Student Orientation Association to participate in the competition without further registration. If the number of the finger card bound during the registration this year has changed, please send all the changed finger card numbers and the list of athletes to the mailbox of the Association before July 5. firstname.lastname@example.org 。 For example, in the 2010 competition, the number of Zhang San's finger card is 86008800, and this year's replacement finger card is: Zhang San 86008888
7. The cost for a new card is 80 yuan/piece, and you need to buy it again after it is lost or damaged.
8. Please refer to the system's own help document for system operation.
If you have any questions, please contact China Student Orientation Association. Tel: 0731-888226440731-88821244 Teacher Peng 14789808032
Organizing Committee of 2011 National Student Orienteering Cross-country Championship
June 8, 2011