Each member school:
The "2015 National Student Orienteering Championships", sponsored by the Orienteering Branch of the China University Sports Association and undertaken by Jilin Province Baihe Forestry Bureau and Yanbian Winter Amusement Scenic Spot Co., Ltd., will be held in the Changbai Mountain Protection and Development Zone of Jilin Province in the middle of July 2015. The tourist season of Changbai Mountain is from July to August every year. The hotel and other logistics support are tight. In order to ensure the orderly organization of the event, the 2015 National Student Orienteering Championships will take the name of the forecaster. Now the relevant matters are notified as follows:
1、 Forecast time: 16:30, April 8, 2015 - April 30, 2015, subject to the transfer certificate, and no registration will be accepted after the expiration.
2、 Forecast name fee: 2000 yuan/unit (the finishing unit that plans to send teams to participate in junior high school and senior high school respectively, 2000 yuan for junior high school and senior high school respectively, and transfer separately, with clear remarks).
3、 Payment method: corporate transfer.
Account name: Yanbian Xidong Amusement Scenic Spot Co., Ltd
Account No.: 158828731500
Bank of deposit: Bank of China Baishan Changbaishan Sub-branch
4、 Special notes:
1. Units without pre-registration are not allowed to participate in the 2015 National Student Orienteering Championship.
2. The registration fee can be used to cover the entry fee (accommodation or registration fee).
3. The forecast fee is the pre-event preparation fund of the event organizing committee. The registration fee will not be refunded if the applicant is unable to participate due to its own or weather reasons. The event organizing committee, on behalf of Yanbian Winter Play and Amusement Scenic Spot Co., Ltd. (the organizer), will issue a legal invoice for the "forecast fee for the 2015 National Student Orienteering Championship".
4. Only member units are allowed to participate in the 2015 National Student Orienteering Championships. Non-member units intending to participate in the competition should contact the branch in advance and complete the relevant procedures of membership and membership fee payment before April 24, 2015. If you are not allowed to participate due to membership issues, you will not be refunded the pre-registration fee. Please check carefully.
5. The "registration fee for the 2015 National Student Orienteering Championship" will be issued by the event organizing committee on behalf of Yanbian Winter Drama and Amusement Scenic Spot Co., Ltd. (the organizer). Please check with the financial department of each unit. Please do not register for the competition if the unit cannot pay the bill. Otherwise, the event organizing committee will not bear any responsibility for the resulting losses.
6. When transferring money, each unit must note that XXX school will forecast the name fee of the 2015 National Student Orienteering Championship, and the name of the school must be completely written. After the transfer, the transfer voucher must be faxed to the organizer or scanned and sent to the organizer's mailbox, and confirmed by telephone. At the same time, all units must keep the transfer voucher and check it on the day of check-in. The organizing committee will not be responsible for checking and issuing final invoices for units without transfer vouchers or unclear remarks.
Contact: Wang Xue
Directional Branch of China University Sports Association
April 8, 2015