All relevant schools and members:
The school sports branch of the China Sports Science Association and the orientation branch of the China University Sports Association decided to jointly hold the fifth national school orientation academic seminar at Shihezi University in mid-late August 2016. During the seminar, the design exchange of orientation courses (including training) will be held. The meeting will invite some leaders and experts from the Department of Sports Health and Art Education of the Ministry of Education, the School Sports Branch of the Chinese Sports Science Association and the Directional Branch of the Chinese University Sports Association to make thematic reports on current hot issues. The relevant matters of the seminar and orientation course and training design exchange meeting are hereby notified as follows:
1、 Conference theme
Orient and deepen the reform of school physical education, strengthen physical education and extracurricular exercise; Orientation and early childhood development; Directional leisure and digitalization.
School Sports Branch of China Sports Science Association
Directional Branch of China University Sports Association
School of Physical Education, Shihe University
4、 Co-organizing unit
Shenzhen Huaruijian Industry Co., Ltd. (the only recommended product manufacturer of the electronic clocking and timing system for directional sports of the Ministry of Education's college and middle school sports associations)
School of Physical Education, Hanshan Normal University
Beijing North Needle Sports Development Co., Ltd
5、 Time and place of the meeting
The conference will be held in the Academic Exchange Center of Shihezi University (Shihezi City, Xinjiang) in the middle and late August of 2016 for three days.
6、 Object of solicitation
Teachers, coaches, scientific research and management personnel engaged in orienteering, especially orienteering teaching, training and promotion.
7、 Solicitation requirements
All papers, teaching reform achievements and curriculum designs that fall within the scope of targeted research and have not been published in national journals can be submitted.
（1） Basic requirements of the thesis
1. Papers that highlight the theme of this session will be admitted first.
2. Combination of qualitative research and quantitative research; Combining theoretical exploration with experimental research; Summarize history and grasp the future.
3. The theme is clear, the argument is detailed, the content is substantial, the form is standardized, and the structure is rigorous, reflecting the scientific nature, applicability and modernity.
（2） Basic requirements for curriculum design
Highlight the pertinence, effectiveness and feasibility, and reflect the author's curriculum design strategies, teaching concepts and ideas, teaching reform and innovation.
8、 Methods for submission of papers and cases
（1） Word documents and related materials of the thesis and design (put in a folder) shall be submitted to the designated mailbox in the form of email attachment: firstname.lastname@example.org 。 Email name: first author name - thesis, or first author name - design. The name of the attachment folder is: thesis - name of the first author, design - name of the first author.
When the conference compiles and publishes the collection of papers, there is no longer any word processing, and the author is responsible for the paper.
（2） The following materials must be included in the folder:
1. The full text of the paper in A4 format is entitled "Name of the first author - title".
2. The paper abstract in A4 format is entitled "First author's name - abstract - title".
3. The full text of the curriculum, teaching and training design in A4 format, the file name is: the name of the first author - the name of the design.
4. A brief introduction of the author. The file name is: "First author name - introduction". The title of the thesis and the first author's name, gender, date of birth, nationality, title, position, work unit, detailed contact address, postal code, telephone number (including mobile phone number), and e-mail address shall be clearly stated for the convenience of timely contact with the author.
（3） Submission date of the thesis and design: June 16 to July 15, 2016 (subject to the date of receipt of the email).
9、 Methods for review and award of papers and designs
（1） The school sports branch of China Sports Science Association and the directional branch of China University Sports Association will organize the review of the submitted papers and designs.
（2） Papers accepted after review are divided into three forms: conference report, special report and branch exchange; The design of employment can be divided into two forms: general meeting exchange and branch exchange.
（3） The first, second and third prizes will be awarded according to the paper report and design exchange.
10、 Relevant funds
（1） The paper and design review fee is 100 yuan each.
（2） The conference is 900 yuan.
（3） Travel expenses shall be borne by yourself.
（4） Please remit the review fee to: Liang Qiuping, 6228480128290540979, Agricultural Bank of China Shenzhen Science Park Sub-branch. Please indicate "the review fee of the National School Orientation Seminar" on the remittance form, and "the address of the remitter" must be filled in the name of the first author.
Shenzhen Huaruijian Industrial Co., Ltd.: Liang Qiuping
Tel: 0755-26504266, 13686897891.
11、 Registration place and date
The employment notice will be informed separately.
Click to download: Appendix 1: Paper Format
School Sports Branch of China Sports Science Association Directional Branch of China University Sports Association
April 10, 2016