Notice on Holding National School Orienteering Intermediate Coach Training Course
XDXZ  07
All relevant schools:
In order to further improve the overall level of orienteering in China and train more high-level orienteering coaches, the Orienteering Branch of the China University Sports Association is scheduled to hold a training class for intermediate orienteering coaches during the 2011 National Student Orienteering Championships according to the work plan. We hope that all relevant units will actively organize the registration work according to the requirements of the notice. Relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1、 Approved by: Joint Secretariat of Student Sports Association of the Ministry of Education
2、 Organizer: Orienteering Branch of China University Sports Association
3、 Organizer: Coach Committee of China Students Orienteering Association
Sichuan Nanchong Senior High School
4、 Training time and place:
Time: July 23 to July 28, 2011
Location: Nanchong Senior High School (see the registration location of the 2011 National Student Orienteering Championships for the specific location)
5、 Training content:
1. Orienteering skills and tactics.
2. Formulation of training plan, route design and post-match analysis.
3. Orienteering psychology and physical training.
4. The brief use of OCAD and the reasonable use of directional integration software can improve sports performance.
5. Prevention and treatment of sports injury of orienteering athletes.
6. Practice and participate in three competitions.
Selected by the Chinese Students Orienteering Association. The former Luneng Taishan football team doctor and Professor Cai Puwang of the School of Physical Education of Shandong Normal University were specially invited to give lectures on the nutrition, sports injury prevention, emergency treatment and treatment of orienteering athletes.
7、 Registration and registration:
（1） Registration: Please fill in the registration form and complete the registration before July 10, 2011. Send email to email@example.com And firstname.lastname@example.org The registration form can be downloaded from the association website.
Coach Committee of China Student Orienteering Association: Contact person: Liu Jianmin 13553166598 (0531-82666625)
（2） Registration: All day on July 23, 2011. See the supplementary notice of the 2011 National Student Orienteering Championships (to be published on the official website of the Association at www.socn.org) for the registration location and precautions.
（1） Training fee
1. The trainees who participate in this training will pay the training fee, material fee, entry fee, etc. totaling 800 yuan/person.
2. The student athletes who participated in the 2011 National Student Orienteering Cross-country Championship also participated in the training class and paid the training fee of 300 yuan per person with the student certificate.
（2） Board and lodging expenses
The daily board and lodging fee for each person is 100 yuan.
9、 Registration qualification:
Orienteering enthusiasts, coaches and athletes who love orienteering and have experience in orienteering.
（1） After the end of the training course, the Chinese Students Orienteering Association will issue a certificate of completion for intermediate orienteering coaches.
（2） The first, second and third prizes will be awarded according to the results of the short distance race and the certificates will be issued. The other two events participated in are only experience, not included in the competition results. (Only the contestants participating in the student group competition can participate in the selection of the first, second and third prizes, and the admission method of the first, second and third prizes will be determined according to the number of applicants).
（3） The trainees must apply for accident insurance of no less than 200000 yuan during the training period. Those who have not purchased insurance are not allowed to participate in the training (they can be purchased at the registration office).
（4） Please bring your own sports clothes and shoes.
（5） Notice, registration form and relevant information can be downloaded from the website: www.socn.org
June 8, 2011
China Student Orienteering Association
Specific description of training course
The training course was held at the same time as the 2011 National Student Orienteering Cross-country Championships. The timing of the training course was chosen to enable all trainees to participate in the event. Through personal participation in the fierce competition, we can have a deeper understanding of the technology, tactics, physical energy distribution and psychological activities used by orienteering athletes in the competition. So that we can better analyze the problem from the perspective of athletes, summarize the gains and losses, and improve our orienteering level and teaching ability as a whole. Specific training methods are as follows:
1. A total of four days of training, practice and participate in the competition every morning, and theoretical study in the afternoon.
2. This competition sets up a separate group of trainees. All trainees (except athletes) need to participate in the competition of the group of trainees, and the competition result is taken as the assessment result of the trainees' completion of training.
3. Conduct technical analysis and competition sharing for the competition of the day before training every day, and summarize the problems and solutions that are easy to occur in the competition.
4. Every day, the male and female athletes who are the first in the elite group will be invited to share the race route of the day and the mistakes, solutions and reasons for winning.
5. Make guidance and requirements for the use of skills and tactics that students should pay attention to in the next day's competition.
6. This training focuses on the athletes' psychological adjustment, tactical application, physical distribution, training means and methods.
7. This training class will explain how to scientifically use directional equipment to conduct technical analysis on athletes, so as to improve their technical and tactical level.
8. This training course will explain the nutrition and health care of orienteering athletes, the first aid of sudden injuries in sports, and the prevention and treatment of sports injuries.
9. This training course will give each student a set of directional clothing worth 180 yuan and 300 yuan.
For this training, the lecturer made careful preparation in terms of teaching content. I hope you can actively participate in the common improvement and make joint efforts to promote the development of Chinese students' orienteering.