1. According to the requirements of the competition rules, the health certificates, ID cards and student cards of all athletes of each team shall be strictly reviewed when registering; The absence of one certificate will result in disqualification.
2. The weather in the competition area is hot. Please bring sufficient heatstroke prevention and antidote medicine for each team; There are many mosquitoes in the competition area. Please bring your own anti-mosquito supplies.
3. All teams are requested to complete the transfer of registration fee and accommodation fee in time. The transfer deadline is 12:00 noon on August 12, 2013. No transfer will be accepted after the expiration of the time limit. Only cash payment will be accepted for on-site check-in. All teams are requested to prepare in advance.
4. Students' apartments are not equipped with daily toiletries, and each participating team has its own daily toiletries.
5. In order to strengthen safety management, all team leaders, coaches and athletes who sign up for the competition must live in the student apartment in the competition area.
6. All participating teams report all day on August 15. If there are any teams that report in advance (only from 12:00 to 18:00 on August 14), they must make an appointment by phone and write down the teams in a text message. Contact number: Li Fei 18022187125. The deadline for early check-in appointment is before 12:00 noon on August 12. The participating teams without telephone reservation and SMS notification will not accept check-in on the 14th. SMS reservation is subject to confirmation.
7. Each team shall purchase insurance according to the requirements of the competition rules. If it does not meet the standards, it must purchase insurance again in the competition area.
8. In order to strengthen the safety management, irrelevant personnel are strictly prohibited from entering the competition area during the competition; If any non-registered personnel from relevant units come to the competition area for observation, please register the non-registered personnel before August 12, and send the standard 2-inch blue background certificate to handle the guest pass for access to the competition area. Contact Liu Xu 15210962690, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 。