Hangguan Zi  No. 15
Notice of the Air Traffic Control Center of the General Administration of Sport on the competition for the chief referee of orienteering competitions
All relevant units:
In order to promote the healthy development of various orienteering competitions, innovate the development mode, and ensure the fairness, impartiality and openness of the competitions, the competition for the chief referee of the national orienteering competitions in 2017-2020 is now launched. Relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1、 Competitive position
（1） Chief Judge of National Youth Orienteering Championship
（2） Chief Judge of the National Orienteering Championship
（3） Chief Judge of the National Orienteering Championships
2、 Competitive conditions
（1） Basic conditions
1. Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, work actively, can complete complex work independently, and have a strong coordination ability; Have the concept of overall situation, have a comprehensive understanding of orienteering competition, and be able to judge at all positions; Pay attention to details, have the ability to logically deduce the work process and details, and can quickly check and fill in the work, predict risks and find solutions.
2. Have a strong sense of responsibility and can take the initiative to take responsibility; Unite the referee team and take the initiative to care about the members of the referee team; Have the leadership spirit, take the initiative to lead the team to complete the work, and have the ability to form and cohere the team.
3. Design competition forms and create competition image with innovative spirit and creativity; Have certain cultural background and concepts, and have the ability to create a distinctive culture of orienteering events; With a market concept, we can put forward original ideas and actively practice the development mode of sports industry centered on orienteering events.
4. Abide by discipline, management, and regulations of China Orienteering Association; Have self-discipline, stick to the bottom line, adhere to principles, set an example and take the lead.
5. Healthy, under the age of 50, with college degree or above; With the support of their units, they have sufficient time and can be subject to deployment during the competition.
（2） Post conditions
They should have the qualification of national referees, and have the working experience of serving as the project referee or above for two years in the National Youth Orienteering Championships, National Orienteering Championships and National Orienteering Championships from 2013 to 2016.
3、 Competitive recruitment process
（1） Anyone who meets the conditions for competition can sign up. The application form (Appendix 1) shall be filled in with the consent of the unit and affixed with the official seal and sent to before February 27, 2017 email@example.com The unified file name is "Name+Company+Competitive Position". After the list of candidates has passed the review, it will be discussed and determined by the director's office meeting of the Air Traffic Control Center.
（2） The competitive speech of the candidate includes: basic personal information, job objectives of the candidate, strategies and measures to complete the job objectives, etc; After the speech, answer the questions of the expert group; The competitive speech should be printed and submitted to the evaluation expert group after the defense.
（3） The evaluation expert group will vote by secret ballot according to the experience of the candidates in executing the award, on-site speech and defense. According to the voting results, the list of personnel to be hired is proposed after comprehensive evaluation, which will be publicized to the public after being approved by the director's office meeting of the Air Traffic Control Center.
（4） After the expiration of the publicity period, the ATC Center shall sign an employment contract with the employed personnel. The term of employment is from the date of issuance of the appointment notice to December 31, 2020. No reappointment is allowed after the end of the term of employment.
（5） Dismissal. During the employment period, China Orienteering Association has the right to dismiss the Chief Judge according to his work performance.
4、 Evaluation and engagement expert group
（1） Specific functions
The members of the expert group need to investigate and understand the personal resume and experience of the chief judge of each post, and make an objective and fair vote on the candidates according to the situation of the speech on the spot. The voting result is the basis for the election of the chief judge of each post.
（2） Generation method
The members of the expert group are recommended by the provincial and municipal orienteering associations or project authorities, and the sealed recommendation form (Annex 2) will be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org The file name is "recommended by the evaluation expert+name+unit". The list of experts was discussed and determined by the director's office meeting of the Air Traffic Control Center.
（3） Personnel composition
1. Senior expert representatives of targeted projects (limited to 2 persons);
2. Representatives or leading representatives of the project competent department of the ATC Center (limited to 3 persons);
3. Representatives of provincial and municipal orienteering associations or project management departments (1 person per unit);
4. Representatives of national referees (limited to 2).
5、 Related expenses:
The board and lodging expenses and round-trip transportation expenses of the members of the evaluation expert group shall be borne by our center, and the board and lodging expenses and transportation expenses of the candidates shall be borne by themselves.
6、 The specific bidding time will be notified
Contact: Gu Xingdong, 010-67050885
Zhang Guangshuo, 010-67050897
1. Expert Recommendation Form
2. Application Form for Competitive Recruitment
Air Traffic Control Center of General Administration of Sport
January 24, 2017
Editor in charge: Pei Chao