2015 marks the 70th anniversary of the victory of the Chinese People's War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression and the World Anti-Fascist War. In order to deeply remember the glorious achievements of the heroes of the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression, carry forward the patriotism and national spirit, further promote the construction of socialist core values, and inspire Party members to learn to remember history, remember the martyrs, cherish peace and create the future, Gongming organized the Personnel Office to launch the quarterly brand activity of U station orienteering for party members to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the victory of the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression and promote the national spirit.
The ceremony of the orienteering cross-country activity of "Re-starting the road of resistance and carrying forward the national spirit" kicked off in a sudden rain. Although the sky was not beautiful, it did not dampen the enthusiasm of the majority of party members and comrades. Director Chen and member Zhang made a passionate mobilization speech on the launch of the party activity in the heavy rain, and witnessed the whole orientation process in the heavy rain.
Staff training site
Leadership guiding spirit
The team is energetic
Directional off-road knowledge training
The teams are studying hard
Reward for hard work
Through this activity, the participants deeply realized:
1. The firm belief of holding the flag with the Party;
2. A heroic and courageous iron will;
3. The broad mind of mutual tolerance for the country;
4. Indomitable and tenacious style;
5. The sincere heart of the united people
6. One is not afraid of hardship and the other is not afraid of death;
7. The political nature of hard work;
8. Conscientious discipline in step.
9. It also warned Party members to remember history, remember the martyrs, cherish peace and create a future.
After the event, everyone made a sharing and exchange. Director Chen spoke highly of the event. He said that the significance of the event was significant, not only to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the victory of the Anti-Japanese War, but also to see the spirit of our young people who are not afraid of hardship. I hope that young people must have ideals and goals in life.