GCXD (2016) TZ No. 004
The membership statistics work in the early stage of the 2016 National Student Orienteering Championships is in progress. Units that have not paid the membership dues will continue to retain their membership. Please pay the membership dues for 2016 before May 31, 2016. For units intending to apply for membership, please fill in the membership application form as required and seal it before May 26, 2016, fax it to the branch or send the scanned image file to the branch by mail (and confirm by telephone), and pay the membership fee according to the specified time after the approval of the branch.
1、 Corporate transfer process
1. Administrator registration: please log in http://www.nssc.org.cn (China Student Sports Competition Management System), carefully read the user instructions in the notice column, register as administrator as required, and directly log in to the administrator account of the registered school.
2. Application member: login administrator account - apply for member - select branch - fill in form - submit information. The application form is divided into three types: chairman unit, vice chairman unit and ordinary member. The audit results can be queried or modified in "My Member Application Record".
3. Member payment: After the member application form is approved, you can click Member payment in the payment management to pay the fee. The payment information cannot be submitted repeatedly. The payment information can be modified in the payment record. If the payment information needs to be resubmitted, the same information can be cancelled in the payment record before resubmission.
4. Important note: Membership fees can only be paid through the system Alipay, and cash or remittance is not acceptable (please do not directly remit to the account of the Chinese Sports Association or the General Association). If the school fails to remit the money to the account of the China Sports Association or the General Association by mistake as required, we will take refund and other measures; However, due to the difficulty of audit, the processing cycle will be longer. Those who hold business card need to confirm whether the business card has opened online banking or online payment function first, and then they can pay after binding in Alipay. Please consult the deposit bank for details. After the payment is successful, you must print the screenshot of the transfer voucher and fax it to the branch or mail it to the branch.
5. Welcome to inquire about system operation: Sun Yiyi, 010-66093753.
2、 Standard of membership fee
The chairman unit is 3000 yuan/year, the vice chairman unit is 2000 yuan/year, and the general member unit is 1000 yuan/year.
3、 Special instructions
There are a large number of members in the event branches of the China University Sports Association, and each school may also be a member unit of multiple event branches at the same time. The membership fee standard of each member unit is the same, so it is difficult to check the membership fee after transfer. It is required that all member units must note when transferring funds to the company that the school name must be written completely and correctly for the 2016 membership fee of the branch of a certain school. After the transfer, each member unit must fax the transfer voucher to the branch or send it to the branch after scanning, and the branch will check and issue the invoice at the joint secretariat of the Student Sports Association of the Ministry of Education after unified sorting. The branch of the unit that fails to make remarks as required or has no transfer voucher will not be responsible for checking and collecting invoices on behalf of it.
4、 Contact information
Please contact the staff during working hours (8:30-11:30 a.m., 2:00-5:00 p.m.).
Contact: Ba Fang, Zhang Wenyuan
Tel: Bafang 13269639110, Zhang Wenyuan 13716156483
Directional Branch of China University Sports Association
May 15, 2016