Aviation Administration (2020) No. 192
Notice of the Air Traffic Management Center of the General Administration of Sports on Holding the 2020 National Orienteering National Referee Training Course
All relevant units:
In order to strengthen the management of the orienteering referee team, improve the judging level of the orienteering referee team, do a good job in the reserve of national-level referees, and improve the national-level referee induction training mechanism, our center is scheduled to be November 6, 2020 On the 10th, a training course for national referees of national orienteering will be held in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Organizers: Aeronautical Radio Model Sports Management Center of the State Sports General Administration, China Radio and Orienteering Association
2. Organizer: Shenzhen Orienteering Association
3. Co-organizers: Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen Huaruijian Sports Technology Co., Ltd.
4. Training content: China's Orienteering Referee Management Measures, China's Walking Orienteering Rules, the latest technical specifications of orienteering, the work process of orienteering and refereeing methods, etc.
5. Assessment: implemented by the assessment team of the Referee Committee of China Radio and Orienteering Association
(1) Assessment content: Orienteering theory, practical operation of referee business skills and physical fitness test, etc.
(2) Assessment items:
1. Theoretical written test, accounting for 20% of the total score (including basic knowledge of orienteering, rules, refereeing, professional English, etc.);
2. Physical fitness test: 15% of the total score (2400 meters running test)
3. Inspection of patrol points, accounting for 20% of the total score; (timed patrol points in the field)
4. Set points for assessment, accounting for 25% of the total score; (time setting points in the field)
5. The homework on the map, accounting for 20% of the total score. (Route design, starting and ending points, and competition center planning and design)
(3) Assessment requirements: Those with excellent overall performance in the assessment shall obtain the qualifications for applying for national-level referees, and be awarded a national-level referee grade certificate after being approved by the China Radio and Orienteering Association.
6. Registration and registration:
(1) Qualifications for registration:
1. According to the regulations for national referees to participate in at least one national referee technical level registration assessment within four years, except for the national referees who passed the national referee assessment in 2018 and the national referees who have participated in the registration in 2018, the rest of the national referees are all Need to participate in this training registration.
2. A person who has been qualified as a national first-level directed referee for one year.
3. The registration limit for this training course is 30 people, while the quota is full.
4. According to the registration limit, in principle, the first-level referees will be ranked according to the length of service and the experience of the judge, and the admission will be given priority.
(2) Registration information: Before November 2, 2020, the electronic version of the registration form will be named after "National Referee Training Class + Name" and sent to the mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: The electronic version of the document includes the registration form (word version), recent passport-free photo (≥100K), a scanned copy of the national-level referee certificate or the first-level referee certificate (color)
(3) Registration time: 13:00-18:00 pm, November 6, 2020;
(4) Registration location and contact information:
1. Location: Vienna Hotel (North Branch of Science and Technology Park, in the Genesis Business Center, Longzhu Avenue, Nanshan District)
2. Contact: Xin Yanping Tel: 18576608231
(Note: The trainees who declare for the first time as a national referee must submit two 1-inch and 2-inch full-length color photos each when registering.)
7. Expenses: This training does not charge training fees, boarding and lodging fees, and travel expenses are borne by themselves.
8. Matters not covered will be notified separately.